Believe it or not, but there are ways to avoid the
that do work. Consider that this mosquito is aggressive and could care less that you are much bigger. This is also a pest you want to keep away from children because you never know if they may have an allergic reaction to the bit or bites since they also travel and bite in groups. Here are some tips to help in case you spot this mosquito:
- At night, avoid being around a strong light, because light will attract them.
- Avoid wearing clothing with bright colors, especially yellow, a color called mosquitoes.
- Set at the foot of the bed a container with a mixture of plants that repel, such as lavender, clove, lemongrass or basil.
- Consuming foods with a lot of vitamin B (almonds, mushrooms, lentils …) that cause the skin to emit a smell that goes unnoticed for us but keeps them away.
- They tend to prefer people who have low levels of zinc, so it would be useful in summer to reach higher levels of this mineral, which can be found in meats, soy, dairy or a supplement.
- In the summer avoid colognes or perfumes that smell sweet, as they attract mosquitoes.
- Put basil plants at home, they do not like the smell given off from them.
- Place a glass of vinegar next to the window.
- Fill a spray bottle with tea with lemon and sprinkled the body with it.
- The use of certain plants in pots and bouquets or lavender or basil.
- Avoid sweet smelling lotions and shampoos on children.
With these tips to avoid the Asian Tiger Mosquito Bite will help avoid the pest. Also having preventative measures outside of your home will help as well. Knowing as much as you can about the Asian Tiger Mosquito will help you avoid them as well. You may also want to check to see if they have landed where you live so you can be prepared for their wrath.